Presenter/Facilitator: Phyllis Fleischauer
Saturday, Oct. 12, 2019 10 AM to Noon
Your mind is the gateway to Universal Consciousness. From full “present moment” awareness through mindfulness to Universal awareness and back again–an amazing natural skill we were born with. Re-learning this pathway enables you to create a better world—for yourself, for others in your immediate environment, and for the planet. You’ll learn to observe your mind from a “removed distance”, embrace each feature, and grow your self appreciation while expanding your appreciation of others. Fun exercises help you study your “mindscape”.
Mind tools for creating your better world include:
- Creativity – Access your deeper, wider capacity for creativity to use for personal and environmental problem-solving.
- Empathy – Attune to your own feelings so you can better recognize the feelings of others.
- Intuition – Learn to identify intuitive “messages” that help guide your day-to-day happenings and impact your relationships with others.
- Deep Listening – Experience listening to another by being fully present, releasing our usual assumptions without trying to control or judge the content, and absorbing with precision.
Explore more mind tools and techniques for:
- Understanding the benefits of living “the focused life”.
- Shifting from one belief to another.
- Locating, identifying, and reinforcing valid mind components like zeal, joy, love, and awe.
- Experimenting with techniques to extend each of your five senses
Phyllis Fleischauer is principle of IN-EX Mindfulness Communications. For over 30 years she has helped clients discover the mind’s capacity for attention, focus, and exploration that increases self-awareness, communications, and mindfulness practices. Her interactive workshops give participants “permission” to explore their own minds and appreciate the unique features.
Phyllis grew up in a metaphysical home understanding the spiritual/physical dichotomy of existence. Her degrees in mass communications, secondary education, and speech/drama expanded her philosophical approach to human and spiritual communication. Her first book, The ABC’s of Mindfulness Workbook, will be published later this year.
For more information about Phyllis’ work: www.inexcommunications.com